Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Broke my leg... what can I do to stay fit until the issue comes past its sell-by date?!?

I just broke my leg and I am usually really fit, doing like mad of soccer and running. But I am now face with the certainty that I can't use my left leg because I busted up my shin. Can somebody bequeath me workouts and/or ideas to preserve fit and healthy until the style comes off?!Broke my leg... what can I do to stay fit until the issue comes past its sell-by date?!?
tell to a physical therapist, they're full of great planning...
you could always do isometrics (if that's what it's called) ... squeeze and release different muscles surrounded by your body while just sitting here.... don't strain the broken leg, it'll just steal you longer to heal.
Pilates and yoga. Alot of the stretching and breathing technique.
Stretching is your best bet. But really, this world is so obssessed with exercise and dieting and staying sunken. You just broke a leg...my god, cart some time off to relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment