Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beach Body ( slim contained by six) I bought it 3 years ago?

I lost all the guides for the program calendar, spread plans .... do you think they will charge me if I ask for them again?Beach Body ( slim contained by six) I bought it 3 years ago?
It is a GREAT program!
As long as you are within their system I think they will re-send them to you.
Probably. But those programs are adjectives worthless anyway. Just get on a junkfood free, large protein, low carb diet and coupled with exercise you should do find and realize any goals you strive for. Good Luck.
You won't know until you ask. If they will charge you, find out the cost, If you cogitate the charge is too much, check out ebay for the meal plans. Sometimes you can find items on ebay for a cheaper price. I do that near things I need to purchase. I research the item that I want, and buy it from the cheapest place!

No comments:

Post a Comment