Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Body building and agony?

I am 22 and have be body building for about 6 months, I enjoy no problem with my progress. I look like mad more toned and bigger and I have muscles where on earth I didnt have muscles. I use whey protein and for former times month I have be using glutiman and creatine.
......... however, When I excercise I always grain the pump and I do 8 reps ( with weights cloying enough so thats the maximum I can do. however the solely time I felt intense strain was when I started body building for the first time. immediately I just surface the pump.
does this mean I am not tear my muscles or what ?
please help
various thanks.Body building and agony?
you could be dried up, that will cause closely of muscle cramping, headaches, and from personal experience, closely of pain, formerly you lift, try doing some super lightweight (10-20lbs) to heat up your muscles
Where is your pain?
you shouldnt really touch intense pain. you should hold a good sore after lifting but it should never be that throbbing. if you need some obedient advice you should try this website
www.bodybuilding.com
it be everything.
i hope that helps!
A lot depends on whether you alternate the muscles during an exercise. Use one set of muscles sooner or later and a different set of muscles the next daytime. This way you will breed sure that your muscles are not torn.

No comments:

Post a Comment