Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Best egg-shaped for underneath $300?

What do you think is the best egg-shaped machine for below $300? I'm very hard to digest so it has to be sturdy.Best egg-shaped for underneath $300?
Don't buy one from walmart. My husband bought me one because I own back problems and I am not supposed to run on a treadmill or pace very much. The one we bought looked and feel great at the store, but when we got it home and put it together, it be very wobbly and some of the parts would fall over off of it while we used it. Very alarming! We also were told we couldn't bring it wager on because they had to transport someone out to service it, who never showed up no matter how tons times we called. I would principal to a sporting goods store or a fitness mechanism dealer and attain as much info as you can off the lattice before buying one. Good luck!
i get mine for 249 at walmart. its a image 8.25

No comments:

Post a Comment