Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Are within any sugar-free cereal available, or must you mix your own?

Are within any sugar-free cereal available, or must you mix your own?
All cereals enjoy carbs, which turn into sugar. You are better off to stick to oatmeal and use Splenda or some other sugar sub, or full grain cereal with little added sugar. The so-called "Low sugar" cereal such as Fruit loops and a few other kid's cereals are truly higher surrounded by carbs than the regular versions so the sugar content remains just about the same over-all.
Kashi Cereal
I use oatmeal ever time...
i add an egg or two sometimes
i donate raisons most every day..
it sounds boring and at first i despicable this stuff but when you consider the benefits and the cost factor..then i forget the other stuff and start my time with this oatmeal..i use green tea contained by the a.m.----also CAL MAX and a good multi vitamins
Shredded Wheat have absolutely no added sugar.
Even Kashi cereal have sugar, or at lowest some of them do.
You must read the labels. Assume, first, that they adjectives have sugar surrounded by one form or another. Next, look at the boxes and weed out the 99 percent that blatently advertise things similar to sugar coated whole wheat for your vigour and have a picture of a comfortable bear or something.
I believe that the individual one I found is Shredded Wheat. Not the sugar coated ones, but the original shredded wheat. Since I resembling it, that works for me. Also, I put fruit on the cereal and sometimes a little Raisin Bran. On the latter, I in recent times found out the raisins are coated with sugar, but I will probably verbs eating it since I simply use a little higher than the Shredded Wheat.
Check the labels. Both the natural to use one that shows percentages and the tiny print of the ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment