Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Atkin's diet?

Atkin's diet?
Tried it. It worked - I lost 10 pounds! But I always have a funny feeling within stomach. That feeling I hold when I am fasting but I have just eat.
It does encourage you to munch through lots of veggies but I can't do without my breads.
dont do it. atkin's diet take carbs away from your body, you need carbs contained by your body, just not profusely. peolpe have get sick from this diet
It's just not pious for you.....go for the South Beach Diet. It works and teach you how to eat hearty for the rest of your life, and still delight in great food. I lost 30lbs before my wedding ceremony on the South Beach diet. It's also a good belief to get the Cookbooks, most of the recipe are really good. Good Luck :)
Good diet if you are geared up for a complete lifestyle change. This is not for someone who desires to lose a few pounds and then jump back to ingestion whatever they want. If done the correct process, it is safe and incredibly effective. However, stay away from the so-called "low carb" snacks and processed food. Totally go against the purpose of the diet in the first place. If you're interested, receive the book and read it before you inaugurate.
strong will is all needed for losing mass.
forget about Atkin and his buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment