Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad carbs...?

If i exclude all "bleak carbs" from my diet and go in the region of my life normally(ie:regular activities)would it be possible to lose fleshy??Bad carbs...?
Yes, bad carb affix no nutrition just neglected calories.
Probably.
Yes! I excluded "bad"carbs from my diet, like pasta, rice, most potatoes, and especially plain white bread (15-19 impossible carbs per slice). I restricted my carb intake to about 100-200 carbs a year. Once in awhile I would gentle of run out of gas at the end f the daytime, but for the most part I feel very upright. I ate a lot of chicken and tuna. I lost over 60 pounds within six months. Went down 4 inches in my debris just staying away from "bad" carbs.
doomed to failure carbs are "bad" because they break down so quickly, primary to a crash and desire for another quick fix! This lead to eating more calories than you burn, which lead to weight gain Sooo..cut em out! But don't replace the calories you store (by not bingeing after a carb crash and not eating these carb calories contained by the first place) with MORE calories or you won't lose counterweight. Carbs do count, so do calories. A tip: alot of the good carb foods are fiberous: Fills you up for longer, and terrifically healthy for digestive system
Goood LUck!

No comments:

Post a Comment