Thursday, December 1, 2011

Can I hold a month past its sell-by date from the gym and not lose muscle mass while continuing cardio and diet?

I'm pretty much an above average fitness person (male). I've be working out for years (5 to 7 days week without a break) and hold very well-mannered muscle mass and muscle tone. I look somewhat like a body builder

My joint and neck are start to hurt and I want to take a month past its sell-by date from the gym and just do cardio and verbs my diet (high protein...6 meals a day), but I'm afraid that I may lose my muscle mass and tone.Can I hold a month past its sell-by date from the gym and not lose muscle mass while continuing cardio and diet?
Month past its sell-by date from resistance training is a bit too long without loosing muscle mass. What's stirring is you're over training. Working out 5 to 7days days per week for years is a bit to extreme and your body would really takes it toll.
Your muscle would atrophy rather for not having resistance training for a month and you would grain a little weaker once you resume it again. Why don't you merely cut the weight stance exercises to let speak 2 or 3 just to make available your joints and muscles time to regain your strength. You can still continue your cardio though.
look at what happen to arnold. you wont lose much in a month, your muscles might not look as pumped up as they be, but when you start in again they will be even more so for a bit. Besides, most chicks dont really verbs the musclebound look.

No comments:

Post a Comment