Thursday, December 1, 2011

Can any one describe me any websites that can give an account me my bmi and average freight i should be?

Can any one describe me any websites that can give an account me my bmi and average freight i should be?
I would actually recommend that you forget in the region of the BMI hype. It is quite an vague way of gaging not individual physical fitness but overall health. A much better mode would be to find out your body fat percentage and your lean muscle mass. Use calipers to benchmark body fat and as you lose solidity and exercise, monitor it to see how much actual fat you are losing. Good luck!
I found that WebMD can be especially helpful beside that. Also, you could check the Dept of Agriculture website because I think that they own that info there too. I know that there's where on earth I thought I saw the info about the newer food pyramid after it first come out.
Hmm, I wonder, you have googled and own the answer, it's simple:
http://www.consumer.gov/weightloss/bmi.h...

No comments:

Post a Comment