Thursday, December 1, 2011

Calories burned on Elliptical Trainer...?

I am currently working out 5 times/week on an elliptical trainer for an hour. I enter my counterbalance and age and at the end of the workout, I hold usually burned around 600 calories. Now, I keep track of adjectives my diet and exercise through SlimFast.com and SparkPeople.com and for my height, cargo and age on both of those websites, they are saying that I am burning 800 calories or so contained by those 60 minutes. I am guessing that the machine would be more accurate, since it is monitoring the height and everything at which I am working out, but I thought I would ask. I am in the process of trying to lose 86 pounds, so it is substantial for me to know exactly what I am burning or as close to it as possible. Thanks for any and all suggestion!Calories burned on Elliptical Trainer...?
Go with the contrivance cus it is giving real time information on how many calories your buring base on the number of strides your taking. Goodluck on your fittness adventure!!
trust the device more, than the website. you might be going really slow or at a lighter number when I use the elliptical at 1 I burn much a reduced amount of calories than when I use it at 10. so trust the machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment